Saturday, March 18, 2006

More from Craigslist...

This one doesn't make sense to me:

Single dad
Date: 2006-03-15, 2:47PM CST

Hi, I am a youthful single father of a one year old looking for others-men or woman-to do things with during the day or evenings. I lean more toward kid friendly cultural events, music, arts, museums, outdoors, etc. I am an avid sailer, rock climber and photographer and enjoy introducing my son (Liam) to other kids in a relaxed, healthy atmosphere. Hey, its challenging being a single father. Lets get together and share ideas and interests. Feel free to contact me. Peace, Jeffrey

And this one scares me:

free tooth filling
Date: 2006-03-16, 6:43PM CST

i am going to have a dental exam in university of minnesota in minneapolis ideal cavity and fillings will be done with perfection also cleaning is required the exam time will be friday 31 march and saturday april 1 st if you are interested contact me there might be a compensation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home