Thursday, April 27, 2006

Anyone want to walk?

A couple of things about this year's Minnesota AIDS Walk appealed to me:
  • It starts at noon (not 8am like most of these types of things).
  • It only takes $40 in pledges to sign up (I don't want to spend loads of time collecting $).
  • It's a 10K WALK not run (I don't run).

Anyone interested? It's Sunday May 21 at Minnehaha Park.

UPDATE: If I failed to personally solicit your sponsorship and you'd like to donate, bring it. I feel like it's a little tacky to ask for $ this impersonally, but it's for a good cause which I believe trumps the potential tackiness. Plus Bejota did it so it must not be in bad taste - right???

3 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 8:33 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I'll do it. Bet Julie will, too. We've done it before and it's a very pretty walk.

 
At April 19, 2006 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll donate to you if you donate to me:

http://tinyurl.com/ell7d

 
At May 01, 2006 12:02 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Julie is walking. So now it's a threesome.

Hopefully it won't rain like it did this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home