Sunday, April 09, 2006

Conviction

I've started watching Conviction on NBC and really like the show. It's not like I'd drop everything to race home and catch the newest episode, but I've been DVRing it and just caught up on a few episodes. I like the mix of district attorney characters, and the storylines are out there but not too out there. And the guy that played the creepy boyfriend on Six Feet Under (whose little brother shot himself) is in the show and I like him more than I thought I would after he was such a creep on SFU.

There's a "special" episode this Tuesday at 9, otherwise it's usually on Friday nights at 9.

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the creepy boyfriend guy the one with the pointy chin & little goatee? I think he looks like one of the 3 musketeers! I also like this show, although I think I've only seen it twice.

 
At April 13, 2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Yep, he's the one w/ the pink shirt/red tie in the pix. We can watch the show on Fri night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home