Friday, April 28, 2006

Copperfield

Cheesy as it may be, I think magic shows are fun. Lyn and I saw a magician at the SafeHouse in January and it was frickin awesome. Magic shows not in person = no fun. Magic in person = two thumbs up.

Thus, it is my sincere pleasure to let the cat outta the bag - David Copperfield is coming to Mpls May 5-6-7 with several shows. Best seats avail at the Sat 9pm show are not crazy expensive - I'll pay but I'm not sure I'll find a date who wants to go enough to pay $52.

Although, for some strange reason I feel like Brandon likes magic shows. Maybe I'm wrong and he just likes Magic Hat?

BE JEALOUS - Brandon, Julie and I are going to the Sat night late show.

4 Comments:

At April 28, 2006 9:01 AM, Blogger AMF said...

Did you hear about David Copperfield's "reverse pickpocketing" in FL?

Crazy stuff.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-ap-people-copperfield-robbed,1,5681449.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

 
At April 28, 2006 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in!!!!!!!
-Brandon

 
At April 28, 2006 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is funny is I commented "I'm in" before I read the last paragraph, i'm really a big nerd
-Brandon

 
At April 30, 2006 11:33 PM, Blogger Laura said...

If you're NOT interested in going to this magic show, you're a 1.

If you missed this private joke this weekend, lo siento.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home