Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good deals in Mpls

On Tuesdays at Emma's Cafe, 2817 Lyndale Av. S., when you order one entree per diner, a bottle of the featured red or white costs only $5. (I gave Emma's bar/lounge 2 thumbs up so I bet the cafe is good, too.)

Mondays and Tuesdays are date night at Crema Cafe, 3403 Lyndale Av. S. If you buy two entrees (pizza or pasta, $9 to $13), you get two free scoops of their terrific ice cream, and you can choose any bottle of wine for half-price. (Never heard of this place.)

And Monday through Thursday at Babalu, 800 Washington Av. N., order two entrees from the dinner menu and a bottle of wine (your choice of any of the wines featured by the glass) is on the house. (Alicia likes this place?)

These are all from the Trib - I also drove by La Bodega and there was a sign saying that on Tues Thur and Sun, if you order two entrees, you get a free bottle of wine. Also, from 5pm-1am on Mon and Tues, if you get 1/2 price bottles of wine.

5 Comments:

At April 11, 2006 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crema Cafe kicks ass! it's half little italian stone/brick eatery half little coffee and ice cream shop Julie and I have been there (used to be my old hood) I recomend it!
-Brandon

 
At April 11, 2006 8:35 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Too bad you won't leave your damn house. Sorry, you were asking for that one.

 
At April 11, 2006 11:31 PM, Blogger Brad said...

never been to either, but erte has half priced bottles of wine on mon & tue... french meadow in uptown has the same deal mon & sat

 
At April 12, 2006 12:23 AM, Blogger Laura said...

I've never heard of Erte. Unfortnately French Meadow food sucks for the price so that doesn't appeal to me so much.

 
At April 14, 2006 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm done with tax season, let's go out and drink cheap wine! I have a list of the half-priced bottle of wine places in town, organized by day of the week. - Heidi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home