Thursday, April 27, 2006

Good news or bad news first???

GOOD - I was able to change a NWA flight through the website for $0 change fee.

The dets: Granted, it was different flights the same day, I just bought the tix 2 days ago, and there was no change in ticket price from my original itinerary to my new itinerary. However, this still means there was NO change fee which is exciting!

BAD - I accidently sent an email to the ENTIRE COMPANY today.

The dets: Granted, it was only US-based employees in my division, but that's still hmmm, 2,000 people? A co-worker got an email sent to a large distribution list and I should've also gotten it. Since I didn't, he forwarded it to me and I emailed the sender to ask to be added to the DL.

HOWEVER, I actually emailed the whole DL asking to be on the DL - one of those jackass moves you sometimes see people do when they reply all. Today, sadly, it was me. So happy it wasn't an "I work with assholes email, my job sucks, and I play solitare all day" email. I counted my blessings, trust me.

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2006 11:04 PM, Blogger Oberon said...

.......hello neighbor....just a stones throw from you....and you know what i say....people who are easily shocked....should be shocked more often.

 
At May 05, 2006 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im dying laughing. im just thinking of _NAM-ALL
-natty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home