Monday, April 10, 2006

How much does Rick ROCK?

I'm not sure if I've blogged about my adoration for Rick Steves before, but I'll do it now. I started DVRing Rick Steves' Europe so I get to watch several a week on fun places (it was 'The Highlands of Scotland' and 'Surprising Budapest' today) and while he is dorky-nerdy-geeky, I still like him and his books have done me well.

Now, he's releasing FREE audio tours of Paris, as described on his website:

Rick Steves' Audio Tours are informative, lighthearted, and a third less dry than the audioguides you can rent in Europe. They're illustrated with color images to help you find the item that's being described. And best of all, you can download them free from iTunes and play them whenever you want.

The idea of downloading audio tours of cities, museums, walking tours, etc. prior to leaving home and then having them free to listen to on vacation is seriously--- GREATEST IDEA EVER.

iPod + tour guide = LOVE

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2006 8:37 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

This will be great for London!! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home