Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thank you NPR

for informing me of several fun events that you sponsor. I think the following from the calendar look especially interesting:

Policy and a Pint: The Future of Minnesota's Environment is next Thur 4/20 at the Varsity Theatre in Dinkytown. Could be interesting plus I like the idea of a forum combined w/ beer.

Nomad Jazz Series is every Wed at 9pm starting on May 3 and is FREE with your NPR card (or $3 for the rest of y'all).

Minnesota Rollergirls Bout #7 is this Saturday and I can't go 'cause I'm home for Easter. But who knew MN had a rollergirls league just like the reality TV show?

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 9:53 AM, Blogger Brad said...

if only NPR made their events calendar avaialable in iCal format, i could subscribe in the new google calendar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home