Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yeeeaaaahhhhh - Architecture!

I seriously couldn't have been more excited when I found the Chicago Architecture Foundation website through Gridskipper. Beyond having muy interesting exhibits, they also offer reasonably priced boat, bus, biking, walking, and HAPPY HOUR tours of many different sites - and have several tours/day 7 days a week for your convenience!

Next time I'm in Chi, don't think I'm not hitting this up. I think a Chi trip is looming in my future, esp. since my last one got cancelled. Perhaps the first weekend in June? Otherwise mid-July is my next "opening".

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 8:45 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I haven't been on any of the CAF tours, but I have been to their store and it was cool. You know I'm interested though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home