Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Six degrees

You might wonder why I have a picture of Janice Dickinson on my blog - I probably could've bet $1 that would never happen. However, thankfully, I have good reason.

Pictured above is Nick Verreos of Project Runway fame (at right) along with John from PR and Janice. Nick ended up at a Janice Dickinson event because his friend Chip works at the Out and Advocate magazines and invited him to the event. I found this pix on Nick's blog.

Here's the thing:
  1. I know Michael, who works at Out and the Advocate magazines.
  2. Since it's not a HUGE company, I'm assuming (possibly prematurely) that Michael knows Chip (even though I believe him to be based in the W. Coast office?).
  3. Clearly, Chip knows Nick (they're friends duh).
THUS, it's just 3 degrees of separation between me and PR star Nick. LOVE IT. And just think, FOUR degrees to loads of other people that Nick knows.

UPDATE: Michael DOES know Chip, thus my assumptions proved correct that I'm only a few degrees to the PR crew. See Michael's comment for more info.

2 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 11:10 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Ooh - I like that!! That makes both of us 4 degrees from Nick and 5 degrees from pretty much every PR person. Season 3 starts July 12!!!

 
At June 26, 2006 8:26 PM, Blogger MichaelKrans said...

Yes, Chip works in NYC Office and he sits next to me. He actually goes by "Big Daddy". It's funny because Chip is about 5'5", bald, and chubby. He often runs around the office yelling, "Holla back now" and sometimes when he gets drunks he grunts and growls a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home