Sunday, June 18, 2006

This doesn't sound good

After having issues w/ my iPod not wanting to sync w/ my computer prior to leaving on my trip, I had more trouble today. In St. Louis this AM I turned on trusty iPod, that I used on Th on my way to St. Louis without problem, only to find that there is no music in the iPod. Playlist empty, artist empty, music empty.

I can't imagine you can accidently delete everything on your iPod without the assistance of your computer, so I need to take some time to deal w/ this before flying to Vegas. Why are you being mean to me, iPod? What have I done to you?

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2006 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a freaky twilight zone thing
Jeanne

 
At June 19, 2006 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or maybe it's related to my camera's "memory card error"

 
At June 20, 2006 11:53 PM, Blogger mkecurler said...

I gave my hubby the shuffle for Christmas last year- he had some many issues, he returned it for a Sony MP3. Now he can't travel with out it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home