Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Gay news

1. This Travelocity.co.uk tv ad is about 3 years old so it isn't exactly news - but the cheeky British humor is great.

2. Did you see the news research finds your sexual orientation is determined before birth? And here's the deal: the more older brothers a man has, the more likely he is to be gay. Here's the theory behind the biological process:

"A woman's body may see a male foetus as 'foreign'", he says, "prompting an immune reaction which may grow progressively stronger with each male child. The antibodies created may affect the developing male brain."

Considering my two main gays both have older brothers, I'll buy the theory...

1 Comments:

At July 07, 2006 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet my younger brother Ted will end up being a "MO", My older brother is a republican, I was a theater major, I think the the next progression for Ted would be an absolute Flamer! We'll see if he finds his "true self" at the U
-Brandon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home