Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I hate Rupert but

I really do love MySpace. I'm a late bloomer on MySpace, but it's quite fun. I still have minimal interest in fancying up my page, but it's quite fun to stalk people to be my friend.

My secondary interest is looking at people from my HS I wouldn't be friends with b/c I wasn't friends with them in HS, but I like to see what they're up to IF I can recognize them through a layer of fat they've gained (I'm sure they're thinking the same about me, too). I've found a couple of girls that appear to be on Prednisone they're so puffy but I doubt that's the case (if it is I'm a bad person).

My tertiary interest in myspace is playing HS English teacher and silently reprimanding people's grammar and spelling while reading their profile. I'm judgy like a cat.

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home