Thursday, August 24, 2006

Go Gophers?

Best of the Best: Top 20 Campuses from The Advocate College Guide for LGBT Students
(in alphabetical order)

American University
Duke University
Indiana University
New York University
Oberlin College
Ohio State University
Pennsylvania State University
Princeton University
Stanford University
Tufts University
University of California, Berkeley
University of California, Los Angeles
University of California, Santa Cruz
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
University of Michigan
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
University of Oregon
University of Pennsylvania
University of Puget Sound
University of Southern California

With 3 from red states, if I'm counting correctly...

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 1:52 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Duke? That's about the only one that shocks me.

 
At August 25, 2006 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My roommate went to American and she broke it down like this for me:

70% Female
30% Male (broken down)
60% Gay
40% Straight

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

AU is in DC and I feel like these percentages are indicitive of DC as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home