Monday, August 28, 2006

I wish iPods only cost a nickel

After a series of unfortunate events culminating in the St. Louis airport, I am iPod-less. Short story, I left my iPod somewhere and it's lost and gone forever.

Who has votes on what kind of new iPod I should get? I wish there was a 6-15 meg iPod I could buy - while I realize 30 is 'great' I feel like it's a bit unnecessary - I only have 6ish of music right now, and really don't mind when ALL my songs are not with me ALL the time... But unless someone from Apple can give me the heads up that this is on it's way, I'm going to buy one in the next week or so before another series of trips begin...

What do you think?

2 Comments:

At August 30, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Abby said...

I too was in this situation a short time ago. Before I got a free iPod from work I was contemplating purchasing one. I couldn't decide between the 4gig nano and the 30 gig big one...or whatever it's real name is. Ultimately I had decided to get the 30 gig because even though I will probably never need 30 gig of music, it was only $50 more than the 4gig and 26 gig for $50 seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

 
At August 31, 2006 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too think you should get the 30GB Video iPod. That's what I have and while you may not fill it with music there are a lot of other things that you can put on this model that take up a lot of space. For example, I can get an interactive NY Subway map for my iPod. That alone takes 1 GB. You'll find ways to fill it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home