Monday, September 25, 2006

Creepy Craigslist of the Day

47 SWM seeking group of college girls to watch Grey's Anatomy with (Blaine)
Date: 2006-09-21, 2:01PM CDT

This is strictly a plutonic thing. I want to watch Grey's Anatomy with a large group of college girls at my house. Group should arrive 30-40 minutes prior to the start of the show. Drinks and appetizers served promptly 15 minutes before start of show.

All guests will be asked to leave 30 minutes after the end of the show, unless chosen as my "Meredith Grey" for the evening. If you are my "Meredith Grey" we will watch 2 more episodes under dim candle light and then you will be asked to leave.

Next week I will pick my "Izzy Stevens". Details to follow. If interested, please email.

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 8:54 PM, Blogger Friends of McDougal said...

I think by "drinks and appetizers" he means Mike's Hard Lemonade and Rophynol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home