Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dead to the world

I have dropped off the face of the world in the last week or so but hope to be back soon... Last week, I was wicked busy w/ work and had no free time for blogging. Strange - I guess this is what busy people like Missy and Michael feel like all the time. I DON'T like it.

I spent the weekend in the Hudson Valley of NY taking my grandparents on vacation to visit my cousin Adam who's a junior at West Point. It was super fun and lots of memories were made - we also squeezed in a trip to Cooperstown which was a great addition to the trip - and we saw Bob Dylan who was performing there that night.

After getting into my apt after midnight, I was up bright and early this AM to fly to Tulsa, OK. Ye Haw. I'm driving from here to Joplin, MO for work but have officially touched down in the Sooner State, which I've never been to - yeah, pin wall!!!

I'll be working long hours but at least have internet at night... Next week I'm around, then on the 15th I skip across the pond to see Missy - if we're lucky we'll talk prior to my arrival but I'm not setting my expectations too high - she's called me twice and both times I missed her intn'l call. I suck.

1 Comments:

At September 05, 2006 9:12 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

You didn't tell me you saw Bob Dylan - very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home