Friday, September 22, 2006

It's no Watercolor Challenge but

Countdown is my new favorite UK TV show. The show consists of rounds of "how large a word can you make from this letter jumble" and "can you get to the target # using a series of numbers and manipulating them with various mathmatical functions" followed by an anagram round. It's one of the longest running shows (4000+ episodes in the last 25 years) in the country, but I've only seen it twice. I likey.

PS Sadly, Watercolor Challenge ended in 2002. I guess I have to be thankful for the hours of Watercolor Challenge I was able to take in...

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2006 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love countdown, if they ever make a board/DVD version I'll be first in line to get it. though it is pretty hard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home