Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tennis / country club party attire

So I might be going to a "tennis / country club" party in London - packing for London will be tough but adding clothes for a theme party is a lot of work. However, I am still down with the idea BUT looking for ideas of what to wear. Clearly, my inspiration shall come from google imagine searching tennis party and country club party... And the Karpen girls' comments on my blog - they seem to be the best commenters as of late.

I think there are lots of ideas here from somebody's tennis party from Aug 05, but will avoid this woman's Dunster Country Club party "style" from November.

Your advice? What can you suggest as my "best look" for this theme? ie do not say short shorts

4 Comments:

At September 07, 2006 11:43 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Two words: sweater vest

 
At September 08, 2006 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong with Lacoste.

 
At September 12, 2006 6:28 AM, Blogger Abby said...

How about an argyle sweater and a pair of linen pants? I would even go so far as to way white linen pants but I don't know how you feel about white after Labor Day.

 
At September 12, 2006 9:42 AM, Blogger Laura said...

I think pleated skirt and polo w/ the collar popped is most appealing to me right now - and sweatbands. Gotta love pink sweatbands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home