Monday, September 25, 2006

WARNING: Spoiler alert

In theory, all my shows are sitting on my DVR box at home, excitedly waiting to be watched. Thus, it will *not* be a TV spoiler I'm posting... It instead will be a if-you're-a-person-like-me-you-could-spoil-your-workday-by-playing-on-this-website spoiler.

Babynameaddicts.com is great. People vote on their impression of this name, the most important being "What weight do you envision for a person with this name?" to avoid naming your baby a "fat" name. Full results for Laura are here.

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy when Erica came Thurs night. I realized that they have started re-running episodes quickly after the first time to hook more viewers - Sure enough, it was rerun the next night at 7pm. I saw most of it while fixing supper. Hope you find time to watch all your shows!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home