Sunday, October 29, 2006

New House Shit Sunday

I've been deep in deliberations for the last 10 days as to what major furniture to buy. After visiting many stores, debating between many options including sectional, leather chair, etc. etc. a week ago I narrowed it down to getting a couch with a chair/ottoman.

I chose to buy the following at Schneiderman's - if you haven't been to their new store in Plymouth you're missing out. Alicia also had luck here so if you like our kind of stuff, go there. One of my fav things is that their fabric protection plan has a clause where if you don't utilize it in the next 5 years, at that point you then get the cost of the plan back in a gift certificate to the store. So it's a win-win.

The other win-win: The "Wheel of Furniture" promotion is going on right now so I spun the wheel and got 10% off my order. Yipee!

Keep in mind - my room is going to have light blue walls with the wall where the windows are as the accent chocolate brown wall.

My couch - except in chocolate brown:


My chair/ottoman - except in a dark brown w/ blue geometric print:


My rug - except 8x10:
If you like it, yeah! I do and that's what matters. It should all be here by my mid-January housewarming party...

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2006 9:00 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

That's definitely the couch I saw and thought you would like. Who knew Schneidermans was where it's at?

 
At October 29, 2006 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the rug! As will Grandma J and Aunt Jeanne. Though when will Grandma see it?
Bring pictures at Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home