Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Skiing

As Missy discussed that she's planning on skiing for New Years in Europe, I realized my #1 ski contact in SF is not living in SF anymore. Thus, beyond skiing the day after Christmas in South Dakota's Black Hills, I am not sure of my 06-07 ski plans. However, the summary of my thoughts includes:

  • I think I might be too advanced for Minneapolis' ski hills.
  • I think planning a trip w/ a bunch of people to Lutsen might be a lot of work.
  • I think skiing in CO if that trips happens would be wicked fun.
  • I think trying out Spirit Mountain in Duluth might be fun for a day.
  • The mountains in New England are icy but I still know people on the East Coast so this could be a possibility.
  • Tim is still getting a share in Tahoe so I might crash his party sometime.
  • Why don't very many of my friends ski? / Maybe my new friends from ABC ski?!?!?!

UPDATE: I'm reposting because I wanted more responses than I got from y'all. Now that it's cold, maybe skiing is on the mind a bit more?

6 Comments:

At September 24, 2006 6:10 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Hills are death traps, that's why. I'd try cross-country, but I'd probably faint and fall off the little people mover thing (I don't know what those are called) before I even made it up the hill, much less skied down.

 
At September 24, 2006 6:13 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Lifts, honey. Lifts.

 
At September 25, 2006 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could come to WA and ski with Scott (actually he snowboards)
jeanne

 
At September 25, 2006 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could also head to RC a couple times to ski with Anthony & co. Free hotel at G&G.

 
At November 01, 2006 9:17 AM, Blogger RoxieNYC said...

I do not ski - I blame my bowleggedness for causing me to be in a permanent stop position. However, I've been to CO during ski season and it's beautiful, still warm, and there are a lot of options.

 
At November 01, 2006 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ski trip in CO will happen! you can count on it. the only thing you can't count on is Jules and I being there the whole time, but you can be there as little/much as you want. i was just thinking about it today, I'm excited

 

Post a Comment

<< Home