Sunday, November 26, 2006

American Airlines 241, NWA 7 (appx.)

By now you've heard that I heart American Airlines and have not been a happy NWA camper for a while. However, I am annoyed that NWA will text me info about my flight and try as I might, I haven't found that this is an option with AA (see footnote #1).

In the spirit of holiday giving, hopefully someone will turn me onto this feature from AA, but after at least 20 min of searching on 2 different occasions, I haven't been able to figure it out.

Footnote #1: AA DOES offer a texting option if you give them the email address of your phone. If I'm not mistaken, this system of texting was something I utilized *literally* in 2000 for the last time and then they overhauled the system. I could be wrong, so if you can tell me what the email address associated w/ my phone number is, that'd be just as good and let me take 1 pt from NWA's total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home