Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Spending less time on iTunes?

Sales at Apple Computer's online music shop iTunes Music Store fell off a cliff in the first six months of 2006, according to a recent survey.

I think I've spent a lot less time/money on iTunes Music Store in 2006 vs. 2005 - it's less tempting and *new* and a lot of the time I've figured out it's better to go to half.com, buy the CD, and rip it rather than buying songs one at a time at $1/pop.

What have your habits been?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad apple is taking it in the keester on this one. Their prices are ridiculous for music that you never actually "own". To buy songs in this manner you should pay pennies on the dollar.

Am I the only one who reads your blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home