Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dumb blonde

I feel borderline retarded today at work when I had NO IDEA where St. Petersburg was located within the state of Florida. Yes, I knew it was IN Florida but couldn't have named which *quadrant* to win a $100 bet.

I also realized while in FL in November that I could've (should've?) flown to Miami and then driven to Naples -- but I was under the impression this was a long (maybe 4-5 hr) drive. Nope - just a 2 hour journey.

Therefore, I've posted a map of Florida showing MAJOR cities (so don't try looking for Naples but you can find Ft. Meyer) - take some time to study and memorize so you don't look dumb like I did.


PS I hate Florida.
PPS Did you know how skinny Alabama is right on the gulf coast? It's Idaho narrow and then you're in Mississippi.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 03, 2007 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the motion on Florida is ICKY
and the people (at least in Miami) are nasty
Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home