Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's certainly not the NYT

My hometown paper has gone digital - instead of receiving it in the mail, I receive an email weekly with a link to the PDF version of the paper. It is very technology forward and I love it.

In this week's paper, I found the following article:


I can find the 5 Ws essential to journalism except the "Where?" Where will said pancake feed take place? Since it's Jackson, perhaps it's just assumed everyone knows where it is - but if you're going to both to put it in the paper include all the details - gosh.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its at the Auto Plaza I think

 
At January 17, 2007 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

helps to have insider info, i think
Jeanne

 
At January 18, 2007 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think "will host" is their way of saying it's at Kemna-Asa... But this is mild compared to many of the un-journalistic things you will find in the Pilot since Tim Gallagher left town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home