Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tickets

Last night I went to the Justin Timberlake concert with Julie, her mom, and Alicia for her mom's birthday. It was super fun - unfortunately there was no "dick in a box" and no shirts off, but it was still a great show. And, as a bonus, Pink opened which was real fun.


Yesterday, I also bought tickets for Rod Stewart for my mom and Julie and her mom to go to in April. I hope Rod doesn't take off his shirt at the concert, but think this picture is v. funny.


Finally, I bought tickets for a Twins-Red Sox game in May. Not sure who is going with me, but I've got the tickets locked down.Altogether, 3 ticketed events I'm stoked about, but an interesting mix nonetheless.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 30, 2007 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that the best MN Twins logo you could find?

 
At February 01, 2007 2:07 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

my favorite part is that I assume you had to do a "Rod Stewart topless" Google search....that amuses me to no end

 
At February 01, 2007 8:07 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I love that all I did was google Rod Stewart and that's one of the first pix that came up.

 
At February 01, 2007 8:07 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Oh - and I believe the caption of the picture made reference to the pussy Rod is holding in the picture.

 
At February 08, 2007 3:42 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I happened to like this version of the Twins' logo, Brandon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home