Thursday, February 08, 2007

Am I hot or not?

After having VERY good good luck selling some stuff on Craigslist, I'm now deciding I should considering buying MORE stuff. It's my kind of recycling :)

If you've been to my new place, think about the side of the couch by the window - I'm looking for a cheap, quirky table for there. Is this cute or ugly? It's cheap $50 so price isn't an issue - I almost think it's ugly/cute. But it might just be ugly/ugly.

Opinions, please. And fast! Gotta act fast when you're dealing w/ Craigslist.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 08, 2007 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I emailed you about this - but basically, I'd say it fits the ugly/cute category...and as I look at again I think it might even be cute/ugly. If you like it, go for it!

 
At February 08, 2007 11:19 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I think it might be ugly/ugly, but again, if you like it...roll with it. That's what it's all about.

 
At February 08, 2007 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGLY/UGLY, but then again, what do I know, I'm only "artsy Fartsy"

 
At February 08, 2007 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can say is lots of horizontal space to set/pile stuff on
Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home