Monday, February 19, 2007

Need to make an appetizer?

At my party I had Tortilla Pinwheels and received several compliments. I'm sharing the wealth - here's the recipe:

Tortilla Pinwheels
8 oz sour cream
8 oz cream cheese
4 oz can diced green chiles (drained)
4 oz can chopped black olives (drained)
1 c. shredded cheese
1/2 c. chopped green onions
garlic powder to taste
seasoning salt (Lawry's) to taste
5 10-in flour tortillas

Soften cream cheese. Mix all ingredients. Spread on tortilla, roll. Chill in plastic wrap overnight. Cut to 1/2 inch slices. Makes 50.

I feel like Amy is the only person who might attempt this, but that's okay.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2007 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would eat those everyday

 
At February 19, 2007 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats what she said... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home