Sunday, February 11, 2007

This is your brain on drugs (alcohol actually)

After going to Plymouth Congregational this morning with Julie and Brandon and his mom and bro, I decided to swing by the grocery store and buy eggs so I could make myself brunch. I walked straight to the back of the store and picked up this:
However, as I was walking to the register I changed my mind and instead decided to buy this:
The only problem was when I got home and started to cook, I realized that I couldn't make what I wanted, namely this:

I am REAL dumb when I am hungover.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2007 8:12 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

That's frickin' hilarious.

 
At February 14, 2007 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you took the time to blog this tale with such good illustrations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home