Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Live it up in April!!!

Thanks to NPR for "reminding me" about what crazy Pat Robertson predicted regarding the apocalypse:

According to Pat Robertson's 1990 book, "The New Millenium," the world is coming to an end on April 29, 2007. If you believe him, then you'll probably be spending the next few weeks differently from someone who doesn't.

I guess my schedule is pretty good if I thought the world was ending:

March 30-April 4 London
April 5-8 Istanbul
April 9-10 London
April 23-26 St. Louis

OK, St. Louis really doesn't fit but London/Istanbul makes up for it...

UPDATE: The world did not end. And I almost forgot to be excited yesterday when I should've "celebrated" this fact.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2007 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we may be no Constantinople, but at least we speak the language and have cheap beverages...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home