Sunday, March 04, 2007

TMI

Do you really need to include all this in your personals ad on Craigslist?!?!?

Do you believe in second chances, do you appreciate honesty - 30

Date: 2007-02-26, 6:59PM CST

I am a convicted felon for drug charges and fleeing an officer. I used drugs for over 10 years and have been sober for two and a half years. I am honest, sincere, good looking, caring, and a gentleman. I made some bad decisions in the past but am a changed man. Since I became sober I have attained my drivers license which I did not have for 10 years.

I raised my credit rating from 450 to 680 currently, and continuing to rise. I have made all new friends and do not involve myself with old social circles. I moved to the city and have been self sufficient for almost two years. I do attend AA a couple times a week.

Like I said I am a good looking, inshape man but probably will not send you a picture on the first email. I prefer active and slender to average woman. I am looking for someone that will accept me for my past but smart enough to realize that life is boundless and any body can overcome and achieve anything they desire in todays world!!!!!!

Can you find any body more honest? Any questions? Are you willing to send a pic?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 05, 2007 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is funny that he wants so much because he is honext, but does not know how to spell anybody???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home