Thursday, June 28, 2007

News

1. I got promoted. Yeah.

2. This has resulted in me working Joe Colletti hours. SERIOUSLY. Joe called me at 8:30pm last night and I was still at work but he was on his way home from work. This needs to end soon (and should - I'm doing 2 jobs right now which isn't my cup o' tea.)

3. Zippy is coming to visit me this weekend - yipee! It better not be cold this weekend or she'll probably never come back :)

4. Mr. Glenn got a new job w/ Goldman Sachs - yeah for Glenn!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 29, 2007 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

- Heidi

 
At July 02, 2007 6:23 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

You rhymed Zippy and yippee. Was that subconcious?

 
At July 03, 2007 12:32 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Unintentional.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home