Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pledge

I've decided that this is the summer I'll look back on fondly as the time when I started using reusable bags for groceries, Target, etc. instead of choosing paper or plastic.

Don't worry - I'm not starting to shop at The Wedge or anything, I'm just taking a "green" step and want you to hold me accountable. I figured I don't have a good excuse NOT to use reusable bags.

PS This did help me justify the purchase of a couple of v. cute reusable bags from IKEA over the weekend :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 04, 2007 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ran across the Lund's reusable bag you gave me last winter - it was hiding under the front seat of the car. I should also try to do that. $32 worth of groceries came home in 4 Gordy's bags today!

 
At June 12, 2007 11:20 PM, Blogger Laura said...

On my way home from getting a pedicure yesterday, I ended up stopping at Kowolski's for groceries and using 4 plastic bags. Oops. Bad Laura.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home