Saturday, November 17, 2007

Reward

I'm hunting for my green clutch purse and a ziploc bag filled with all my gift cards. Last seen appx 2 months ago in my apartment. Any clues or help or ideas of where these things are stashed would be appreciated.

Note: The gift cards in the ziploc are NOT in the green clutch. So they're 2 separate missing items.

UPDATE: After my mom's hints, I looked in the closet where my other purses live for green clutch (not there) and looking in my big turquoise purse for gift cards (nope). Other ideas?

UPDATE #2: This post was originally written in August. Status update: no change. I have still not found the purse or gift cards in my goddamned 760 sq ft apt. Seriously WTF - why have my house elves turned on me and started stealing my shit?!?!

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2007 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I saw the green clutch when we were putting stuff away after you got your extra shelves built in the bedroom. And you had the ziploc baggie in you big turquoise purse then, too. I think it was late April when I was there...or Julie's wedding weekend.

 
At August 12, 2007 9:51 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I know I've NEVER mentioned this, but maybe you could consider getting rid of a few (hundred) things so a purse can't be lost in an 800 sq ft house for two months :) You know I had to say it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home