Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dress up is fun?

I'd call myself a Halloween party pooper. I'm too old to whore out at a college party, but not old enough to have kids who care about Halloween. I'm in Halloween purgatory.

Or so I thought. Look at all these peeps I know who enjoy getting dressed up for fun!


Matt Flores' sisters - Caitie (naughty) and Angie (nice)


My friend Angie from HS - I believe she is a child who dressed herself for the first day of summer camp. Correct me if I'm wrong on that Ang.

Rosita from AKPsi - this is part of her Hooters girl photo shoot so she's actually not headed anywhere in this outfit but I'm guessing she does dress up for Halloween.

Mark, the man who paints himself. He sat by us at Saturday's game and was our friend.

Sally, 17, JCC HS Senior and family friend.

Chelsea (Sally's sister) as "pregnant". You can't fake this shit.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 20, 2007 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strawberry Shortcake? Is she making a revival along with Care Bears? Where are the smurfs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home