Thursday, November 29, 2007

What's going on in the neighborhood?

Tacos are coming to Lyn/Lake thanks to Hector Ruiz of Café Ena and El Meson! Look for them this spring around the corner of Lake Street and Bryant Ave S near LynLake. Let's hope that they put some good veggie options on the menu considering the Uptown area… and its proximity to my house.

Thanks to the Twin Cities Eats blog for this info - good to know something yummy is opening w/in a block of my house - I wonder if it'll go in the Phoenix Games storefront or a different one?

Also mentioned - a sushi place over by the U. If the food is as nice as the design, it should be yummers.

UPDATE: I include the pix of the restaurant to the right - reminds me of sushi places in London.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2007 9:54 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

That sushi place does look awesome. Like Wagamama does sushi. Let me know when you're going.

 
At December 03, 2007 7:22 AM, Blogger johanna h. said...

I love Cafe Ena. They had a mango-spice dish which was my favourite. I spent many summer evenings drinking sangria on 46th.

Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home