Sunday, November 13, 2005

According to my calculations...

I will end up 228 miles short of making NWA Silver Elite this year. NOT happy about that, especially because I track these types of things and am generally WAY on top of this stuff.

It blew my mind I'm this close but it's triple miles to Las Vegas that's making it happen. If I'd realized this earlier, I'd have bought a $250 ticket on NWA for this weekend's flight to NYC instead of trading in miles for a free one. Perhaps I need to fly somewhere in the next 45 days?

I know Alicia's rationale will be similar to her thoughts on the espresso machine "deal" but I truly do see value in Silver Elite - as in upgrades on empyish flight which are exactly the types I fly for work. And getting to sit w/ Alicia in the front part of the plane in priority seating when we fly together. And priority boarding so my bags don't have to get checked. And a fancy Silver Elite card I get to sport in my wallet.

F me, 228 miles short.

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2005 12:10 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Buy some Christmas presents on NWA mall. Are those qualifying miles? I'm really not sure. Now that I say it, I think they're not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home