Wednesday, November 16, 2005

CB2 read my blog

CB2, a sister to Crate & Barrel, must've read my blog to figure out their next big idea - bed linens that work well for couples. aka not super girly or u-g-l-y like I blogged about 10 months ago. Certainly enough time for CB2 to read, get drawings together, and get factories set-up for production. I need to start my own damn business or sell my ideas instead of posting them online for all to take for $0. Damn CB2.

On a related note, who the F is CB2's target audience? Initially, I thought it was like Limited Too - not that it was for kids like Pottery Barn Kids, but that it was the "little sis" to the regular store - cheaper and for a younger audience, essentially. Apparently not the case, because stuff at the store is f-ing expensive.

Does this make CB2 the Banana Republic of Gap Companies? Please advise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home