Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just think of all the connections

I was browsing people I know from high school's friends on MySpace (does that make sense) and found a guy that works with a boy from my HS who graduated from Wausau HS in 1997 - aka would've been in the same class as Jen Meyer and Short Jake.

I haven't talked to the boy from my HS since HS and definately he wasn't even a friend in HS so clearly I'm not going to bring up this random connection - plus this connection isn't a super relevent or insightful or interesting even to me as a lover of random connections.

However, I did think it noteworthy enough to blog about, I guess.. Also made me want to make a list of all the people I can get to via TWO different paths of networking (I'm sure you've heard my stories about this) but I'm too tired right now to embark on that task.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home